Every car has its problem areas, and while BMW vehicles are top-of-the-line, they do have some common problems, particularly with oil leaks.BMWs require certifications, knowledge, professional, and experienced technicians, to correctly repair your BMW. We repair and service high-tech European performance vehicles, including world-class BMWs. When you need a proficient European automotive technician in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area, call Euromotive Performance at 954-944-2779. We’ll get your vehicle fixed right in an efficient and effective manner. European vehicles are our passion, and we know your BMW inside and out. We know what it takes to get the job done efficiently, but more importantly, we are a family-owned and operated business that focuses on service and quality.
COMMON BMW PROBLEMS
- BMW Oil Filter Housing Gasket – Your oil filter helps to keep harmful materials out of your engine. Over time, the gasket around the filter housing will begin to age, which can cause leaking. When left untreated, oil leakage can lead to overheating and eventual engine failure.
- BMW Oil Pan Gasket – Is your car leaving noticeable black spots everywhere you go? If so, there is a good chance you’ve got a leaking oil pan gasket.Call Euromotive Performance to have that leak properly sealed!
- BMW Upper Timing Case – Have you noticed a small oil leak towards the front of your engine? The culprit is likely the upper timing case, which has a seal that will age over time, causing leaks. Fortunately, we have all the tools and experience as a BMW dealership; we’ll get your BMW up and running, but without the expensive markup.
- BMW Valve Cover Gasket – Your valve covers ensure oil is able to cover all the small moving parts inside your engine. Even small leaks need to be fixed as soon as possible, as they can quickly escalate and cause complete engine seizure.
- BMW Valve Stem Seals – Do you see a plume of white smoke every time you step on the gas pedal? This could be a problem with the valve stem seals.Call us today at (954) 944-2779 to talk to one of our experienced automotive technicians about valve stem seal replacement in the Miami and Ft Lauderdale, FL area.
YOUR LOCAL BMW EXPERTS
Your BMW is a finely tuned piece of machinery, so you need to work with a technician who has the proper BMW training, tools, and experience. When you need a mechanic that can get the job done right, contact a professional who specializes in European luxury and performance cars. Our skilled technicians are BMW trained and have the same training as your BMW dealership technicians. We deliver five-star service and affordable pricing. Give us a call today at (954) 944-2779 when you’re looking to take care of any BMW problems in Miami and Ft Lauderdale, and Boca Raton Florida area.Our family-owned and operated shop will treat your pride and joy just like it was our very own. We’re passionate about European performance and we will be proud to work on your BMW!
Common BMW Problems – Oil Leak Repairs for BMW Miami, Ft Lauderdale FL